The Pro-Line Series is Jiffy Steamer's most powerful model and is designed for commercial use. Department stores, restaurants and many other businesses around the world rely on the efficiency of the J-4000 as an integral part of their operations. Steam is the gentler alternative to ironing and is great for removing wrinkles from clothing, tablecloths, bedspreads and delicate materials. With a Jiffy Steamer, there is no need for a temperature setting like on an iron. See DETAILS below for help in selecting your steam head.
- Made in the USA Since 1940
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Convenient standby and steam setting
- Reaches standby temperature within 15 minutes
- Ready to steam within 2 minutes once at the standby temperature
- 1500 watt heating element
- Solid die cast aluminum outer housing
- 304 stainless steel internal boiler tank
- All brass fittings
- Sight gauge for quick view of water level and sediment buildup
- No water lines that could become clogged with hard water deposits
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Swivel casters for mobility
- Flexible rubber hose (5.5 feet / 1.68 meters)
- Power cord (7 feet) with molded storage clip
- 24-hour repair service available in the USA when required
Steam Head Options:
- Plastic Steam Head (6 inches / 15 centimeters wide)
- Metal Steam Head (6 inches / 15 centimeters wide)
- Interchangeable Steam Heads: Bent Aluminum Pipe Head (9 inches / 23 centimeters long), "B" Brush Cleaning Head, Metal Steam Head (6 inches / 15 centimeters wide), and Metal Carpet Head (12 inches / 30 centimeters wide)
- Model Name: J-4000 | J-4000M | J-4000i
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Carton Dimension: 20 inches x 12 inches x 13 inches (51 centimeters x 30 centimeters x 33 centimeters)
- Assembled Dimension: 20 inches x 11 inches x 61 inches (51 centimeters x 28 centimeters x 155 centimeters)
- Carton Weight: 26 pounds / 11.8 kilograms (plastic head)
- Carton Weight: 27 pounds / 12.25 kilograms (metal head)
- Carton Weight: 28 pounds / 12.7 kilograms (i-kit heads)
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Water Capacity: 1 gallon / 3.8 liters
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1500 Watts
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230 Volts
- Wattage: 1500 Watts
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
Power Supply Configurations
The Jiffy Promise
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products with unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with a best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.