The SteamBlade is an innovative product designed to simplify the removal of window tint, window film, vinyl wrap and lettering. With the swipe of the SteamBlade, the warm, moist steam quickly and safely unbinds the glue from the window, simplifying this once tedious task. The SteamBlade will allow you to remove window tint, window film, vinyl wrap or lettering in a fraction of the time of conventional methods. Put down the razor and reach for the Steam.
- Made in the USA Since 1940
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Convenient standby and steam setting
- Reaches standby temperature within 15 minutes
- Ready to steam within 2 minutes once at the standby temperature
- 1500 watt heating element
- Solid die cast aluminum outer housing
- 304 stainless steel internal boiler tank
- All brass fittings
- Sight gauge for quick view of water level and sediment buildup
- No water lines that could become clogged with hard water deposits
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Swivel casters for mobility
- Angled 9 inches / 29 centimeters aluminum steam head
- Flexible rubber hose (7.5 feet / 2.28 meters)
- Power cord (7 feet) with molded storage clip
- Steam-resistant nitrile gloves included with purchase
- 24-hour repair service available in the USA when required
- Model Name: J-4000SB
- Carton Dimension: 20 inches x 12 inches x 14 inches (51 centimeters x 31 centimeters x 33 centimeters)
- Assembled Dimension: 20 inches x 11 inches x 61 inches (51 centimeters x 28 centimeters x 155 centimeters)
- Carton Weight: 27 pounds / 12.25 kilograms
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Water Capacity: 1 gallon / 3.8 liters
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1500 Watts
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230 Volts
- Wattage: 1500 Watts
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, 6-20P, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
Power Supply Configurations
The Jiffy Promise
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products with unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with a best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.