The Jiffy Steamer J-2000 quickly and efficiently removes wrinkles from most fabrics and is perfect for home or light commercial use. Steam is the gentler alternative to ironing and is great for removing wrinkles from clothing, tablecloths, bedspreads and delicate materials. With a Jiffy Steamer, there is no need for a temperature setting like on an iron. See DETAILS below for help in selecting your steam head.
- Made in the USA Since 1940
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Produces steam in 1 minute
- 1300 watt stainless steel heating element
- Die cast brass heating element housing
- Automatic shut-off fusible link for safety
- Check valve cap on water caddy
- All brass fittings
- High impact engineered polymer outer housing for durability
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Swivel casters for mobility
- Power cord (7 feet) with molded storage clip
- Flexible rubber hose (5.5 feet / 1.68 meter)
- 24-hour repair service available in the USA when required
Steam Head Options:
- Plastic Steam Head (6 inches / 15 centimeters wide)
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Carton Dimensions: 18 inches x 12 inches x 17 inches / 46 centimeters x 30 centimeters x 43 centimeters
- Assembled Dimensions: 15 inches x 10 inches x 64 inches / 38 centimeters x 24 centimeters x 163 centimeters
- Carton Weight: 17 pounds / 7.7 kilograms (plastic head)
- Carton Weight: 18 pounds / 8.2 kilograms (metal head)
- Carton Weight: 20 pounds / 9.1 kilograms (i-kit)
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Water caddy may be filled during steam cycle for continuous use
- Water Capacity: ¾ gallon / 2.8 liters
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1300 Watts
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230 Volts
- Wattage: 1300 Watts
- Optional Cord Plugs: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
Power Supply Configurations
The Jiffy Promise:
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products with unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with a best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.