This configuration of our J-2000 steamer is designed for blocking, stretching, creasing, shrinking or shaping straw and felt hats. Ideal applications include removing nesting rings in seconds, freshening felt to a velvet texture and shaping the hat to the preference of the owner.
- Made in the USA Since 1940
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Produces steam in 1 minute
- 1300 watt stainless steel heating element
- Die cast brass heating element housing
- Automatic shut-off fusible link for safety
- Check valve cap on water caddy
- All brass fittings
- High impact engineered polymer outer housing for durability
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Rubber bottom feet for tabletop stability
- Brass Hat Nozzle
- Power cord (7 feet) with molded storage clip
- 24-hour repair service available in the USA when required
- Carton Dimensions: 18 inches x 12 inches x 17 inches / 46 centimeters x 30 centimeters x 43 centimeters
- Assembled Dimensions: 15 inches x 10 inches x 17 inches / 38 centimeters x 25 centimeters x 43 centimeters
- Carton Weight: 15 pounds / 6.80 kilograms
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Water caddy may be filled during steam cycle for continuous use
- Water Capacity: ¾ gallon / 2.8 liters
Power Supply Configurations
The Jiffy Promise:
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products with unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with a best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.