The J-2B Cleaning Steamer is ideal for home or light commercial use. This model uses a specialty brush steam head attachment to scrub out tough, ground-in dirt and stains. Chemicals and sprays are not necessary to get the tough jobs done; steam alone kills bacteria on contact. See DETAILS below for help in selecting your steam head.
- Made in the USA Since 1940
- 3-Year Limited Warranty
- Produces steam in 1 minute
- 1300 watt stainless steel heating element
- Die cast brass heating element housing
- Automatic shut-off fusible link for safety
- Check valve cap on water bottle
- All brass fittings
- Aluminum outer housing for durability
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Swivel casters for mobility
- Power cord (7 feet) with molded storage clip
- Flexible rubber hose (5.5 feet / 1.68 meter)
- 24-hour repair service available in the USA when required
Steam Brush Head:
- 9 inches / 23 centimeters curved pipe head with “B” brush steam cleaning head attachment
Interchangeable Steam Head:
- Plastic Steam Head (6 inches / 15 centimeters wide)
- Metal Steam Head (6 inches / 15 centimeters wide)
- Interchangeable Steam Heads: Bent Aluminum Pipe Head (9 inches / 23 centimeters long), "B" Brush Cleaning Head, Metal Steam Head (6 inches / 15 centimeters wide), and Metal Carpet Head (12 inches / 30 centimeters wide)
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Carton Dimensions: 18 inches x 12 inches x 17 inches / 46 centimeters x 30 centimeters x 43 centimeters
- Assembled Dimensions: 15 inches x 10 inches x 64 inches / 38 centimeters x 24 centimeters x 163 centimeters
- Carton Weight: 18 pounds / 8.2 kilograms (steam brush)
- Carton Weight: 20 pounds / 9.1 kilograms (i-kit)
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Water bottle may be filled during steam cycle for continuous use
- Water Capacity: 1 gallon / 3.79 liters
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120 Volts
- Wattage: 1300 Watts
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230 Volts
- Wattage: 1300 Watts
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
Power Supply Configurations
The Jiffy Promise:
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products with unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with a best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.