This configuration of our J-2 model is ideal for wig owners to safely and efficiently restyle their wigs in the comfort of their home.
- Made in the USA
- 5.5-foot/1.68m flexible rubber hose
- Curved metal pipe steam head with wooden handle
- Ready to steam in 1 minute
- All brass couplings
- Solid die cast aluminum outer housing for durability
- Impact resistant 1-gallon (3.79L) water reservoir
- "No-spill" check valve cap
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety
- 360-degree swivel casters for mobility
- 3-Year Limited Product Warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Steam Attachment: Curved metal pipe steam head with wooden handle
- Carton Dimension: 18 in x 12 in x 17 in (45.72cm x 30.48cm x 43.18cm)
- Assembled Dimension: 15 in x 10 in x 64 in (38.10cm x 25.40cm x 162.56cm)
- Carton Weight: 18 pounds (8.16kg)
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 2 hours
- Water Capacity: 1 gallon (3.79L)
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1300W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1300W
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
Power Supply Configurations
The Jiffy Promise:
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products with unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with a best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.