Jiffy Original Personal Hat Steamer
Jiffy Steamer's Classic Personal Hat Steamer was the first product the company ever produced and continues to satisfy our customers to this day. The J-1 is used to block, stretch, crease, shrink or shape straw and felt hats. Ideal applications include removing nesting rings in seconds, freshening felt to a velvet texture and shaping the hat to the preference of the owner.
- Specialty brass hat nozzle
- Tabletop unit
- Ready to steam in less than 2 minutes
- 1-gallon (3.79L) water bottle
- No-drip check valve system
- 3-Year Limited Product Warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
- Model Name: J-1
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Steam Attachment: Brass hat nozzle
- Carton Dimension: 18 in x 12 in x 17 in (45.72cm x 30.48cm x 43.18cm)
- Assembled Dimension: 14 in x 8 in x 13 in (35.56cm x 20.32cm x 33.02cm)
- Carton Weight: 15 pounds (6.80kg)
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 2 hours
- Water Capacity: 1 gallon (3.79L)
- Steam Temperature: 212° F / 100° C
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1300W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1300W
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products with unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with a best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.