With the fast, effective power of pure steam, you can quickly break in footwear without in your home without discomfort. Simply use the Jiffy SteamBreaker Steamer to relax the leather or exotic skin, then slip it on—the shoe or boot will gently conform to the shape of your foot for a custom fit.
- Made in the USA
- 20 in / 50.8 cm angled pipe
- Ready to steam in 1 minute
- All brass couplings
- High-impact engineered polymer outer housing for durability
- "No-spill" check valve cap
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety
- 3-Year Limited Product Warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Steam Head Attachment: 20 in / 50.8 cm curved metal pipe
- Carton Dimension: 18 in x 12 in x 17 in / 45.7 cm x 30.4 cm x 43.1 cm
- Assembled Dimension: 10 in x 15 in x 29 in / 25.4 cm x 38.1 cm x 73.6 cm
- Carton Weight: 18 lbs / 8.16 kg
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 90 minutes
- Water Capacity: 3/4 gal / 2.84 L
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1300W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1300W
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, 6-20P, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
Power Supply Configurations
The Jiffy Promise:
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products with unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with a best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.