This configuration of our J-2000 steamer is designed for blocking, stretching, creasing, shrinking or shaping straw and felt hats. Ideal applications include removing nesting rings in seconds, freshening felt to a velvet texture and shaping the hat to the preference of the owner.
- Made in the USA
- Brass hat nozzle
- Ready to steam in 1 minute
- All brass couplings
- High-impact engineered polymer outer housing for durability
- "No-spill" check valve cap
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety
- 3-Year Limited Product Warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
- Model Name: J-2000H
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1300W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
- Steam Attachment: Brass hat nozzle
- Carton Dimension: 18 in x 12 in x 17 in / 45.7 cm x 30.4 cm x 43.1 cm
- Assembled Dimension: 10 in x 15 in x 17 in / 25.4 cm x 38.1 cm x 43.1 cm
- Carton Weight: 15 lbs / 6.80 kg
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 90 minutes
- Water Capacity: 3/4 gal / 2.84 L
Power Supply Configurations
The Jiffy Promise:
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products with unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with a best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.