- Home |
- Jiffy Commercial Multipurpose Steamer
- 5.5 ft / 1.68 m flexible rubber hose or 7.5 ft / 2.28 m flexible rubber hose
- 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metal steam head
- 9 in / 22.8 cm bent aluminum pipe head attachment
- “B” brush steam cleaning head
- 12 in / 30.4 cm wide carpet steam head
- Convenient standby and steam settings
- Reaches standby temperature within 15 minutes
- Ready to steam within 2 minutes once at the standby temperature
- All brass couplings
- Solid die cast aluminum outer housing for durability
- 304 stainless steel internal boiler tank
- No water lines that could become clogged with hard water deposits
- 1 gal / 3.79 L self-contained water tank
- Sight gauge for quick view of water level and sediment buildup
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety
- 360-degree swivel casters for mobility
- 3-Year Limited Product Warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
- Model Name: J-4000i
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Steam Attachments: 9 in / 22.8 cm bent aluminum pipe head attachment, “B” brush steam cleaning head, 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metal steam head and 12 in / 30.4 cm wide carpet steam head
- Carton Dimension: 20 in x 12 in x 13 in / 50.8 cm x 30.4 cm x 34.2 cm
- Assembled Dimension: 20 in x 11 in x 61 in / 50.8 cm x 27.9 cm x 154.9 cm
- Carton Weight: 28 lbs / 12.7 kg (29 lbs / 13.15 kg for 7.5' hose)
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Water Capacity: 1 gal / 3.79 L
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
- Useful Links
- The Jiffy Promise
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products with unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with a best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.
ValueThe best we ever had! Love it! It's definitely a fantastic tool!Reviewer: Asuncion | Posted on 8/12/2015It's a Jiffy ValueI know nothing about steamers, but I have suits, shirts and pants that need the occasional face lift. This thing gets super hot within a reasonable time period, and holds a great deal of water for my needs. If I am in a bind in the morning, I turn on before hitting the shower and it's ready to go when I get out. I had an older, cheap steamer that would always get condensation in the rubber tube, reducing steam flow. This steamer does not have that problem but you still need to extend the hose once and while to "clear" out the tube. Steam flow is consistent.
Reviewer: Steve | Posted on 7/22/2015Excellent
ValueI am one of those people that writes reviews only when something is exceptional or is really bad. This garment steamer is one of the best purchases for me. I find it extremely convenient to be able to just turn it on and steam my clothes without having to get in my car, drive, drop off, pick up, pay, etc. Since this is the first for me, I can only compare to the dry cleaners I have used. The results are the same. In addition, it is extremely easy to use. I just love it. I purchased the one with the steel head as many people complained that the plastic one will go bad.Reviewer: Supernova342 | Posted on 6/17/2015Great Steamer. Works really well. ValueI used this for my custom suit business for 2 years and loved it . It is the only steamer I've ever used that actually works. I highly recommend it for professional or heavy home use.Reviewer: Max H. | Posted on 3/2/2015This new and improved steamer is AMAZING!! ValueAfter 17 years my first Jiffy Steamer died. This new and improved steamer is AMAZING!! I giggled when it was delivered, Soooo many attachments. I spent the weekend steaming all my husband & my clothes. Next weekend I'm gonna steam clean my truck! Very durable body & metal attachments, long hose for reaching. Highly recommended to everyone!Reviewer: Macany | Posted on 1/16/2015Five Stars ValueLove it!! I Will never iron or go with wrinkled clothes again.Reviewer: Ashley | Posted on 1/15/2015I Am Happy I Did ValueBought this a couple years ago and I am still enjoying this steamer. It steams a whole rack of clothing in my store before having to refill the tank, so I am very happy I bought this steamer.Reviewer: Ingrid | Posted on 11/19/2014Love my new Jiffy steamer! ValueSo for Valentines Day I splurged and got a PINK J 4000 steamer! I absolutely love it! So far I have steamed all my crumpled clothes that I have putting off for a long time - my iron has been since retired! The product is very nicely packaged and comes with clear instructions. The insert also gives you the details on how the machine is assembled. I had no difficulty assembling the machine and using it on really difficult to iron clothes - linen, silk, heavy duty cotton, ballroom gowns - no problem - jiffy just gets it done in a snap - it's super fun and easy to use - just be careful to angle the metal head away from your hands and face.Reviewer: Anna | Posted on 2/21/2014Absolutely the best steamer! ValueThis does take time to heat up, but once it does, it steams anything beautifully. The steam and pressure from this unit is unmatched and I absolutely love it. I've given up on my iron almost completely because of this steamer. It works on every type of fabric that can be ironed. I would recommend it to anyone who wants their clothes to look great. It is also wonderful for sewers - I use it when I'm sewing with any natural fabric and it sets pleats and creases beautifully.Reviewer: D. Vozniak | Posted on 3/16/2013Takes a while to heat up but works great ValueHeavy duty, solid unit. I have both this and the Rowenta Steam Generator. It takes a little longer to heat up than the Rowenta, but once it gets going, lots of steam and power. I use it when not in a hurry and doing a lot of items at once. You have to get the hang of steaming; there is a trick to the technique of holding the item tight while applying the steam; it would be great to have three hands. There might be a hanger accessory out there to use in conjunction with steaming units, but rather than purchase another gadget to clutter up the house, improvisation, dexterity and patience gets the job done. Read the directions and warnings; the head of the steam unit gets HOT and there is a tendency to forget that it is as hot or hotter than a super-heated iron. Don't set it down on a laminated surface, tile, wood, etc. Always hang it on the hanger where it won't damage any surfaces or burn you.Reviewer: Bird Person | Posted on 12/6/2010Be cautioned on which hose length model you get! ValueI'm looking into getting a steamer and have been eyeing this J-4000i model, and I've seen it with a 5.5' hose and 7.5' hose (for draperies). I haven't purchased either yet, but I thought I'd let everyone know that depending on what you're really buying this steamer for (garments or drapery...or like me, BOTH) the 7.5' Drapery Hose is not for garments which use 5.5' Hoses. The longer drapery hose is not as efficient in steam production required for taking wrinkles out of garments. So... that said, I hope it helps you make the right decision as to which hose length to get. I think I'll probably get the 5.5' hose length model because I'm shooting for whatever steaming process is most powerful/effective. Though I have 96" draperies at home, I'd rather have more steaming power than hose length. Hope this helps!Reviewer: L. Martinez | Posted on 7/29/2008I LOVE my steamer ValueI have purchased a total of around ten or more Jiffy Steamers. I LOVE my steamer. Not like it, LOVE it. I steam what I wear the minute I get up each morning. I steam my drapes on the rod, my sheets on the bed, and the counters in my kitchen and bath. I clean my microwave and oven with it also. I purchased the last one as a gift for a friend. She and her husband are saving over two hundred dollars a month in dry cleaning fees. People need to realize the machine pays for itself. I will continue buying them for friends and family. Keep up the great work!
Reviewer: Donald Beane | Posted on 3/1/2005
Write Your Own Review