Jiffy Commercial Cleaning Steamer
Heavy-duty steam cleaning jobs require the Jiffy Commercial Cleaning Steamer, which features a durable die cast aluminum outer housing unit with a built-in, easy-to-read water level sight gauge; 1500-watt incoloy heating element and a stainless steel internal steam chamber. With Jiffy Steamer's specialty brush steam head attachment, the Commercial Cleaning Steamer tackles tough, ground-in dirt and stains. The steam kills bacteria on contact, while the stiff-bristled brush provides extra scrubbing power. See FEATURES below for help in selecting your steam head.
- 7.5 ft / 2.28 m flexible rubber hose
- Convenient preheat and steam settings
- Reaches standby temperature within 15 minutes
- Ready to steam within 2 minutes once at the standby temperature
- All brass couplings
- Solid die cast aluminum outer housing for durability
- 304 stainless steel internal boiler tank
- No water lines that could become clogged with hard water deposits
- 1 gal / 3.79 L self-contained water tank
- Sight gauge for quick view of water level and sediment buildup
- Color-coded high temperature wiring
- Fusible link with automatic shut-off for safety
- 360-degree swivel casters for mobility
- 3-Year Limited Product Warranty
- 24-hour repair service available
Steam Brush Head:
- 9 in / 22.8 cm curved pipe head with “B” brush steam cleaning head attachment
Interchangeable Steam Head:
- 9 in / 22.8 cm bent aluminum pipe head attachment, “B” brush steam cleaning head, 6 in / 15.2 cm wide metal steam head and 12 in / 30.4 cm wide carpet steam head
- Model Name: J-4000B
FOR ALL MODELS:
- Steam Attachments: 7.5 ft / 2.28 cm flexible rubber hose and 9 in / 22.8 cm curved metal pipe
- Carton Dimension: 20 in x 12 in x 13 in / 50.8 cm x 30.4 cm x 33 cm
- Assembled Dimension: 20 in x 11 in x 61 in / 50.8 cm x 27.9 cm x 27.3 cm
- Carton Weight: 26 lbs /11.79kg
- Electrical Certifications: UL, cUL, TUV/GS, CE, NOM and ANCE Listed
- Steam Time per Filling: 1 hour and 45 minutes
- Water Capacity: 1 gal / 3.79 L
- Steam Temperature: 212° F / 100° C
FOR 120 VOLT MODELS:
- Voltage: 120V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: NEMA 5-15
FOR 230 VOLT MODELS: (FOR USE OUTSIDE USA)
- Voltage: 230V
- Wattage: 1500W
- Cord Plug: BS-1363, BS-546, CEE-7, ETSA S-86, SI 32, NEMA 5-15
The Jiffy Steamer Company is committed to building the best steamers available and supporting our products with unparalleled customer service.
- Jiffy Steamers are handcrafted in our Union City, Tennessee, USA plant.
- Every Jiffy Steamer undergoes rigorous, multistep testing before leaving our assembly line.
- All Jiffy Steamer products come with the industry's first best-in-the-industry 3-year warranty.
- Live customer support is available during regular business hours along with rapid repair turnaround time on all Jiffy Steamers.
- Jiffy Steamer donates 10% of revenue generated to the Obion County Cancer Agency from the sale of every pink steamer.